(208) 415-1850 contact@cdaaccounting.com

Yes. Idaho has a corporate income tax, as well as certain special taxes applicable to a Coeur d’Alene S corporations and LLCs. In addition, if income from your Idaho business passes through to you personally, that income will be subject to taxation on your personal Idaho tax return.

Coeur d’Alene S corporations are required to pay a minimum tax of $20. An additional tax of at least $10 is required if the S corporation owes federal tax on excess net passive income or net recognized built-in gains.